Thursday, January 24, 2013

Wild Rose Herbal D-Tox Day 12 (Last Day)!!!

Print Friendly and PDF Well I've finished the 12 day detox a few days ago.  I've been crazy busy so haven't posted.  I feel wonderful and would encourage anyone who doesn't eat a super clean diet to do this detox at least twice a year.  I like to do it 3-4 times per year.  It's a true reminder of how great we can feel if we fuel our bodies with the healthy foods mother earth provides for us. 

I've just made changes to my "Comments" setting and hoping that anyone is now able to add a comment.  I would appreciate any feedback,or questions that my readers may have.  If you find that the comments don't work, please try my e-mail link on top of the page to let me know,  or you can e-mail me at inmoskitchen@gmail.com.


2 comments:

Monika Jones said...

Hey! thanks for the great recipe ideas, I'm definitely gonna try some of them.
Monika

JazzT said...

SO excited to try these ... I'm on Day 5!

Thanks :)